Monday, October 17, 2011

Free Plush Prize Draw

Okay, so I only completed ONE project on Sunday, but I watched House on Haunted Hill again and enjoyed a delicious dinner of lobster ravioli. Plus, I baked.

So here is the completed bunny -- minus a ribbon or other suitable adornment I will be looking for in a minute:

I will be listed tomorrow!

He has amethyst bead eyes, and an embroidered purple nose and mouth.

When Raccoon came over earlier with the ravioli (thank you), the first thing he asked was, "Why is its mouth sad?"

"Because I stitched the face the night before, when I was mad at you!"

So take a look around. Does your work always reflect your mood at the specific moment of creation?

************

Okay, here's the important (lol) part.

If you're reading this, you can probably tell I haven't gotten around to promoting my blog. Or Facebook page. Or Twitter. With just over 30 items in my Etsy shop, my priority for now is to make more things (100 is the recommended number).

However, I think it'd be neat to have a prize draw and give away a little critter (or old man, who knows?).

So when the wildflower makery FB page reaches 10 "like"s, even if it's 10 years from now(!), everyone who likes the page -- excluding me, my significant other, etc. -- will be entered into a free drawing for a mini plush.

Note: I don't mean my super miniature 1/3-inch plushies (unless you the winner chooses that) but one of my usual palm-sized stuffed toys. And like everything in my shop, it will be made without patterns and never duplicated -- the only one in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment