Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Blog Background!

A few days ago, I made a super simple 3-second background. It was for the 100 mini cards + 50 business cards -- for future craft fairs -- I ordered from moo. Did you know they're having a special "50 free cards + standard shipping" deal and another "10 free cards + free shipping" deal for Etsy shop owners??

I haven't done much with the look of this blog since creating it, because I don't want to spend my time on graphics when I barely have enough time to fill my shop! But now that I've made the background, I thought I might as well put it to use...

I think it's made my blog and Twitter that much prettier!

It is based on the "raindrops & flower" logo I created for wildflower makery. I hope to use the theme in more and more places. :]

******

On an unrelated note, Angelic Pretty's US store is hosting their 1-year anniversary tea party... on November 20th, my birthday!!


But I most likely can't go. (sniff) In times like these, I really wish I had studied something more "profitable" than English...

No comments:

Post a Comment