Saturday, September 24, 2011

My First Craft Fair?


Someone pointed this out to me -- it was in the papers the day after I finished my "creepy old man" art doll. Doesn't it remind you of someone?


The one at the top (the less creepy one) is a yet-unknown dancer, I think. They're even wearing the same colours, hahah!!!


On a more serious note, after posting the bear ears on Facebook, one of my friends suggested that I set up a table at his union craft fair this November. Only union members (employees of the city council and a few other organizations, I think) and their friends can sign up for one of the 15 to 20 tables. It will be fairly small -- perfect for a first-timer, maybe?

I'm all nervous just thinking about it, but I think I might be able to make a table worth of items by late November!! And if no one buys anything, at least only one person I know will be there to laugh at me, hahah...

The best part is, the craft fair will take place on November 22 (Tuesday). I've never even CONSIDERED signing up for one of the local "Christmas" craft fairs before, because they've always been on or over the weekend following Nov. 20, my birthday. :P Maybe when I finally stop caring about birthdays, I can have a booth every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment