Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hallowe'en is Almost Here (?)

I usually don't like when holiday items appear wellllll before the date (Christmas starts in October now, apparently), but if I followed my own rule, I'd probably never have anything sold and shipped in time.

So here is my first seasonal item -- a super miniature Jack-o-lantern!


Upon completion, I checked Etsy for similar items. This is definitely the smallest plush pumpkin there. :P At 5/8 inch (1.5 cm) in height, including the hat, it might just be the smallest Jack-o-lantern you'll see this Hallowe'en.

I still haven't gotten around to making a light box yet, but I used a large styrofoam board as backing for the set of pumpkin photos. The results look similar to my usual photos, but I barely had to correct the colours and lighting this time.

Time to make a real light box!

No comments:

Post a Comment